Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i cant seem to get any of my spawn just right to tie up. I know times are hard and thought id ask if anyone wants to cure and tie some salmon egg sacs for me......i will buy the cure of your choice and the netting and floaters. PM me if your interested and how much you want to tie up say........2 salmon skeins. Thanks alot!!

edit: im not trying to purchase roe, nothing illegal here. :)

·
Premium Member
30,131 Posts
Well i cant seem to get any of my spawn just right to tie up. I know times are hard and thought id ask if anyone wants to cure and tie some salmon egg sacs for me......i will buy the cure of your choice and the netting and floaters. PM me if your interested and how much you want to tie up say........2 salmon skeins. Thanks alot!!

edit: im not trying to purchase roe, nothing illegal here. :)
You say salmon skein? Is the frozen,if so how? Was it tight from summer fish, or looser skein from later Aug./Sept. fish? Makes a difference.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
bansheejoel said:

edit: im not trying to purchase roe, nothing illegal here.
Joel... if you put in your location where you live... you might get a few more responses seeing you will probably be looking for someone that lives fairly closeby.

Just a thought!! ;)

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol thats prolly a good idea! :lol: It is salmon skeins that were cought in salmon in the lake during the "combat fishing" time before they were running the river. I split the skeins and "river cured" the eggs, then padded them down so they wernt wet and froze them. The spawn looks great when slowly unfroze but i just suck at tieing bags i guess lol

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
guess times arnt bad enough :dizzy: guess il try next year :lol: But serously if anyone wants to pm me.......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts