Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some land near Mt.Pleasant and don't think I will use it this year. It's only 10acres but I'm considering leasing for the hunting season. I would allow camping. Message me for details.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well just to give the sportsman forums a fair chance before I post this somewhere else it is still available. I was thinking $350 for the entire season if someone jumps on this they can early antlerless hunt this. The property is close to oil city. The front 2 acres or so is low land then it comes up in the back 8 acres. It borders two large parcels and state land is close by. As stated above someone can park a camper for the season.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought some land near Mt.Pleasant and don't think I will use it this year. It's only 10acres but I'm considering leasing for the hunting season. I would allow camping. Message me for details.
Hey I was instrested in that land you have how far is it from novi give me a text a 6304172149 any time text

·
Registered
422 Posts
I sent several p.m. to the original poster last week with no response. At this point I'm not holding my breath.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts