Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Anyone have any full body goose decoys there interested in selling

3K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  outdoorfreak 
#1 ·
Im looking for some used full body goose decoys dead or alive let me know what you have to sell

#3 ·
I've got 2 or 3 dozen for sale if your interested. Mix of Higdons and older hardcores. I think their 2001 model hardcores. Used to be Stahls, I bought a bunch from him in 02 after the season. $225.00 dozen if your interested, I could part with a couple dozen of those just lemme know.

There in great shape used a lot but no broken sprews or cracks at all. Maybe even throw in the avery bags for a few dollars more.
Todd

#7 ·
I have 7 dozen GHG Hunter Series with foot bases. This includes lookers, actives, and feeders. I have six slot bags for MOST of them. I think I am lacking 2-3 bags. The decoys are in good shape and have always had socks on the heads. Trying to get $180.00 per dozen with out bags or $220.00 per dozen with bags. Let me know if anyone is interested. I can sed pics via text or email if you want. Thanks.

#8 ·
Might as well post my for sale offer out for everyone to see and have a chance at.

I currently have 4 dozen Averie FFD's that I am looking at parting with. Almost all are in REALLY GOOD condition. I actually just went through all of them yesterday. There are a few(I think 6 total) that have broken/missing heads, but the rest are in tact.

I Have:
1.5 Dozen Lesser Feeders
0.5 Dozen Lesser Actives
1.5 Dozen Honker Feeders
0.5 Dozen Honker Actives

I am willing to sell these for $150 per Dozen

#10 ·
Competition provides good deals!
Haha,

My post is just a copy and paste from the original PM that I sent. I originally did not know if I should post the decoys and prices in an open thread, so I just sent him a PM. My price is this low, because I just want to get rid of these decoys, and do not need any temptation to put them back in the trailer. THEY NEED TO GO!!!!!!!!! Made a commitment to make things even simpler(in regards to organization in the trailer) and these 4 dozen decoys make things more complicated. Figure someone would like to benefit from my plans.

#13 ·
My price for the original 2001 hardcores is still $225.00 per dozen if anyone is interested. Going to Fa brand for a while. FYI: these are NOT the newer style hardcores which imho are junk compared to these. Multiple positions and flocked heads with bases, old material with no shine paint.

smoke
Hey Smoke,

Stop trying to tempt me!!!!! LOL those original hardcores were nice.

#18 ·
hey sorry i havent been around to answer back been super busy with work but i will get answers baqck in the next few days when the dust settles and also give me a location where your from so i know who distances i from around the bay city area and dont want to spend a ton on fuel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.