Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I "outgrew" my cold weather hunting gear and found some inexpensive bibs and coat at Dunham's. I have seen the Habit brand in a number of stores. Meijer, Dunham's, Tractor Supply, and even Cabelas. I have not been out in the woods with them yet and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the brand before I rip the tags off and roll around in the dirt and leaves. There seems to be little to no reviews on the stuff. Their www says they have been in business since 1991, but this is the first time I have seen the brand pop up in stores.
I did buy a medium weight jacket at Meijer on a sale and a whim. It seems to be holding up and is comfortable during this warm early bow season.
Any thoughts and opinions?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I have a pair of insulated bibs that I WAS hoping to use next week, but it doesn't appear that the weather will require its use. I do have a buddy though that I hunt with that uses their clothing for bow hunting and he really seems to like it. It has held up pretty good for him over the last 3-4 years.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I have a light coat (uninsulated) that I use warm days in the bow stand. Its comfortable but the fabric seems really loud to me when its rubbing against the bark of the tree. Not sure how much is just because its right there and the woods are otherwise quiet. I think it is their hard shell jacket.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts