Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you do, pm me i can hook you up with a monster boar!!! He's atleast #300's live weight..

I'm not a guide just want it removed from the area so that the deer will start coming back....

·
Registered
62 Posts
I don't have a tag in Gladwin -- mine is Newberry, hope to post my success. But I am from Gladwin, originally. My dad still lives there near Secord Lake. He has about 150 acres near state land and we saw our first and only bear ever two falls ago. I'm curious about the general location of this bear if you don't mind. I deer hunt in Gladwin every year at dad's and it would be real neat to see a bear there.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't have a tag in Gladwin -- mine is Newberry, hope to post my success. But I am from Gladwin, originally. My dad still lives there near Secord Lake. He has about 150 acres near state land and we saw our first and only bear ever two falls ago. I'm curious about the general location of this bear if you don't mind. I deer hunt in Gladwin every year at dad's and it would be real neat to see a bear there.
Actually the bear is on the Bay/Gladwin line on our property, N of Cody Estey.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts