Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jake and I will be there trying to get his last started pass for his SHR title. Also they are having a junior handling event between the morning and afternoon sessions which my son is going to attempt. If you are there look for a gray Chevy with a red barbeque cooking bacon and eggs!!!:whistle:

· Premium Member
5,603 Posts
Remnar,

that sounds like most handlers!

Great Lakes puts on a nice test. should be fun.

Make sure you check out the other tests while you're there. Unless I'm confusing this one with another club, they have a challenging water run where the marks are deep in the stick ups. I remember a number of dogs that had to be handled to their "marks".

· Registered
1,991 Posts
mudflapimmc said:
Jake and I will be there trying to get his last started pass for his SHR title. Also they are having a junior handling event between the morning and afternoon sessions which my son is going to attempt. If you are there look for a gray Chevy with a red barbeque cooking bacon and eggs!!!:whistle:

I like mine over easy with crisp bacon!:D I'm driving a green Dodge Ram Quad cab with topper. Plenty of waterfowl stickers in the back window.

· Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bmac said:
The test is located at what was Esprit Kennel. The address I have is 10230 Staines Rd. Fenwick, MI 48834. I'll be there helping out at one of the tests. Started test is full but there is still room in seasoned and finished. Check GLHRC's website for details. http://www.glhrc.com/
Unfortunately I recieved a call last night telling me started was full and I missed it by 3 dogs!!:( So I guess I'll have to make breakfast for ya on May 27th in howell. I'm sending the premium in tommorow morning!!!!! Good luck to all who test this weekend, and I hope to see some pics with RIBBONS!!!!!!!!

· Registered
1,991 Posts
mudflapimmc said:
Unfortunately I recieved a call last night telling me started was full and I missed it by 3 dogs!!:( So I guess I'll have to make breakfast for ya on May 27th in howell. I'm sending the premium in tommorow morning!!!!! Good luck to all who test this weekend, and I hope to see some pics with RIBBONS!!!!!!!!
Dang! Donuts for breakfast again! I'll try to make it over to Howell on the 27th. It depends on how much food plot planting I get done before then. I do plan on going to Omega Farms on June 2 to watch that test.

· Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bmac said:
Dang! Donuts for breakfast again! I'll try to make it over to Howell on the 27th. It depends on how much food plot planting I get done before then. I do plan on going to Omega Farms on June 2 to watch that test.
I'll be at the June 2nd event also, hopefully running seasoned:D . Sorry to hear about your grandma browndog.:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.