Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to go out and brave the rain tomorrow? I'm thinking i'll go out in the morning....rain/shine...love being out in the woods hunting!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Anyone going to go out and brave the rain tomorrow? I'm thinking i'll go out in the morning....rain/shine...love being out in the woods hunting!
I am going in the morning if I have to walk to my spot. IDK how it would go me walking down the road with a shotgun and full camo though:lol:

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
My youngest son and I are planning on going out for the afternoon.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
absolutley, time is running out.....and I have time tomorrow, you just never know

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'll be in the woods, my area calls for a light rain and I never mind a light drizzle. Gotta be in the woods to fill yer tag. The question is ML or shotgun.

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
I'll be out all day. If I can finally get a buck tomorrow I might go elk hunting the rest of the week. Man I hope fill my tag tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
I have 5 days off of work and I will be out 2 times a day except Thanksgiving night. I will be watching football and napping I am sure. Time is running out and I need some jerkey.
sslopok

·
Banned
286 Posts
I'll be in the the woods! It's deer season ain't it! Lightning's about the only thing that keeps me home.
I don't like carrying my bullet launcher/lightning rod around out in the woods!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'm going out today, in fact I hope the rain picks up a bit. Perfect stalking weather. I am hunting 2 different spots today that had luther sightings yesterday, one being a double drop tine. I'd like to get a shot on him.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
not tommorrow, but colder on and friday ill be out next to a tree, and then saturday the gf is commin with me

·
Premium Member
5,603 Posts
I haven't decided yet. Thanksgiving morning has been a tradition as long as I can remember. On the other hand I've been dragging myself out since the first of October and have filled 4 tags already. If it's raining hard it may be a good morning to sleep in and get back after them Friday.

·
Premium Member
30,938 Posts
I'm leaving work in about an hour to head to my favorite stand for a south wind.:)

Big T

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Just got home. Seen a decent buck about 300 yards away across a field he was standing with two does. Other than that.....nothing. I didnt even see my B&C squirrel or my P&Y bunny. They will be tended to on the proper day:lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts