Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heading out on the lake? We may hit it up, after the weather warms, for a few hours. Will either fish out of Luna or Bolles.

JD

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Baydawg, if I had room in my boat you would be more then welcome to hop aboard. But I think I may actually have found 4 other crazy people like me to head out on the water with.

Is your boat ready to rock yet?

JD

·
Registered
610 Posts
yup, she is ready and chomping to get out. I appreciate the offer...maybe some other time?

Where do you think you are going out of?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am sure I will have room at some point this spring. Heading out of Luna @ 1:30. See if you can get a crew and we can meet.

JD

·
Registered
610 Posts
Reel Naughty said:
I am sure I will have room at some point this spring. Heading out of Luna @ 1:30. See if you can get a crew and we can meet.

JD

Crews are for girls...lol

I saw that it is still supposed to go into the 20's tomorrow night. I may have to keep the old girl on dry land until she warms a bit more.

Is that a trolling or drifting bite?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Do you guys pulling raps, cranks or crawler harnesses out of Luna and/or Bolles this time of year? Thanks

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Im pretty sure they are jigging blade baits.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Blade baits and hair jigs. However, you can throw out the cranks and pull fish as well if the conditions are correct. Doubt we will do that tomorrow however.

JD

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fished straight out of Bolles this afternoon and ended up with 5 fish. All on blades. Water clarity was incredible at over 12 feet in some areas!!!

JD

·
Registered
610 Posts
good job TRN!! :)

I will have the beast out by this weekend based on the weather report.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts