Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard from a friend, that the heard that they do pretyy good on pike there, but that is very sketchy information. If anyone can give me any tips as how and where to fish the lake, that would be great. I will be heading out Fri, I hope to get there around 4.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Ya fished it a few times last year. Seemed to do best in the channel off the boat launch at Dodge Park. Water is bout 20' in the middle and we did OK on pike and gills.

Tried out where the channel opens into the main lake for walleye that are supposed to be there, but never connected.....give the channel a try.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Used to park at that restaurant across from the marina, I think it's called Sun and Ski Marina. Have gotten good catches of gills and crappies in there but it's been a few years since I fished it...

·
Registered
46 Posts
I saw someone catch a decent (30"?) pike on a tipup near the shoreline opposite the ramp in Dodge State Park. There were some gills caught by the point off to the right as you walk out of the ramp. The pike was caught down towards that point as well. It gets deep pretty quickly out from the edge of the weeds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts