Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Anyone else still buying stuff?

4231 Views 48 Replies 25 Participants Last post by  Cohojoe
Got this... Waiting for the k-drill to arrive too
Wood Audio equipment Hardwood Font Wood stain

Sent from my XT1254 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Yep, I bought the adapter and a 5ah battery for my 20volt max dewalt drill. Will use with my 5" laser next year. I have heard that the Milwaukee is the best, but I am going to give my dewalt a whirl since I already have it. I am pretty sure it will do the trick.
Reactions: ggoblue
You will just go break that frabill in at simcoe. I've got the same one the wife bought me many years ago...you'll like it
Got this... Waiting for the k-drill to arrive too View attachment 300127

Sent from my XT1254 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Absolutely. Garmin striker 4 came last week. More ficious this week.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
I have a heavy lift storage system on its way so I have a place to store my ice shelter this summer...It’s leaning up against my work bench now but found a pulley lift through Home Depot to get it off the ground and outta the way for the off season... kinda ice fishing related.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman
Nope.But I cleaned everything and polished all my tarnished spoons and worn beads.Everything is tucked away in the bottom drawer.Now back to the top drawer.Turkey gear.And boat preparations are in progress!
Nuts, bolts, eyelets and wheels, since Sunday I've been busy building a Smitty with easy off mounted wheels. Also once flipped-over I'll be able to use it as a ramp for the 2 man into/out of the truck. Next is a drill motor, no-more hand drill'n.
Reactions: ggoblue and billfer
I'm not sure if I'm putting all my stuff away. Will likely keep a couple of the ice rods out for jigging in my kayak. And I did get chastised today at selfridge for jigging along the wall with a beaded spoon. Still catches fish!

Nope.But I cleaned everything and polished all my tarnished spoons and worn beads.Everything is tucked away in the bottom drawer.Now back to the top drawer.Turkey gear.And boat preparations are in progress!
Been a dozen years so I'm not sure if they still come in there, but we use to catch some nice slabs along the walls and canal from the launch, always good until it was real busy with boats going in/out.
I'm not sure if I'm putting all my stuff away. Will likely keep a couple of the ice rods out for jigging in my kayak. And I did get chastised today at selfridge for jigging along the wall with a beaded spoon. Still catches fish!

Reactions: billfer
Bought a Pflueger reel and a couple of Frabill rods

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman
They work just fine, you will wonder why you didn't buy one earlier.
Yep, I bought the adapter and a 5ah battery for my 20volt max dewalt drill. Will use with my 5" laser next year. I have heard that the Milwaukee is the best, but I am going to give my dewalt a whirl since I already have it. I am pretty sure it will do the trick.
The Shanty is huge
Furniture Couch Comfort Wood studio couch
Something I look for and Frabill came through. One extra washer, one extra nut, one extra Bolt. Every step of the way
I bought my Frabill trekker deluxe years ago , one of the best purchases I've ever made !
Bought the ice ducer for my new Helix 5 G2.. Now I have skimmer and ice.
Not putting my gear away until I can safely hook up a hose and nail it with lemon sent dawn dish detergent. More dead minnows than I've ever seen. Electronics helped pack my freezer this year drilling holes easier & electronics probably your 2 best upgrades. Me, some dude and 1 other guy got those frabills in 2009-2010, shanty & mr. Buddy been going strong for 8+ years. Probably going to get the frabill with the quilted top next. Will see if it gets any colder I'm going to drag my shanty to a dock for ice out perc.
The original directions for the 2 man were out of order. Can't remember exactly what it was. I think it had something to do with mounting poles. Did frabill ever get that straightened out?
http://www.frabill.com/ice-fishing/...kit-citadel-predator.html#product-media-modal
These runners will save your tub on parking lot drags
Something I look for and Frabill came through. One extra washer, one extra nut, one extra Bolt. Every step of the way
Went together easy. I left the jump seat and the Hardware off of it. Seems like that's too much weight.
Textile Wood Shade Comfort Flooring
Textile Wood Shade Comfort Flooring
Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle Wood Gas
Freaking awesome. Check out the link on the runner kit smooooooooth. Weight won't be a problem for you, red tractors help!
Went together easy. I left the jump seat and the Hardware off of it. Seems like that's too much weight. View attachment 300230 View attachment 300230 View attachment 300231
This is at least my 4th frabil of one kind or another
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.