Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone been out to the Day Sail today? The last few days?

I have 8 hours of vacation left to burn some time this week. Tomorrow is the most convenient day for me to use it, but I'm hoping to use it for some ice time. Wondering if its worth it. Is there enough ice to get out there?

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Caffeine

Not much to save. I work for GM. This week is all that's left for this year. I either use it this week or lose it. January 1st I get five fresh weeks to use.

If the ice isn't good enough maybe I'll use it to sit in the backyard with the bow.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I fished the Day Sail today 11:00-2:00 the ice is good but the fishing is not. Slow day for me. I would try somewhere else.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
I fished the Day Sail today 11:00-2:00 the ice is good but the fishing is not. Slow day for me. I would try somewhere else.
Hey perchlips...how far out did you get if u dont mind me asking ..im headed out there tomorrow...going to spend the day out there.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Im with u Dynrat, im a fellow Gm employee as well ,, im lookin foward to xmas shutdown and a fresh batch of VR days lol,,, jus got word yesterday my plant in shutting down last to wks of feb and 1st wk of march,,, it's on for this guy lol

·
Registered
203 Posts
The farthest I went out was probably 200 yards or so, but there were a couple guys well past that.

Sent from my M470BSA using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 9 of 9 Posts