Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tell ya what, I have a great spot and would like some help hunting it. As in hunting, it is not a for sure thing but I need to learn a bit more.

I went this morning with my 6, yes six decoys and couldn't call in a bird. The molts must be on their way down because I say many flocks of big number birds. I can' call worth a crap either so that didn't help, but if you got the dekes and the call, i will show ya the spot... :lol:

I am in class right now :rolleyes:, but will be out for hunting tomorrow all day, and saturday all day but would much rather hunt it during the week!

Give me and email, PM, or write on here! Thanks guys!

[email protected]

·
Registered
618 Posts
PM sent Buckhunter...

I was going to tell you we had an opportunity for this weekend based on last weeks message. I am not sure how much I will get out this weekend but perhaps we can use our spot one day and yours another. Or we will see how the patterns look later in the week. I know one of our spots got some pressure earlier in the week and I saw no birds around there last night. I did hear from a vendor tht it was being used today though.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Your way out in sparta, i would totally want to go goose hunting. I am in Detroit. What school you go to? I go to u of m dearborn!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the offer, I'd love to and we should definately go sometime.

Sunday mornings I will be in church, and my dad will be home Sunday evening from his bear hunt this week so hopefully I will be helping him unload a big bear. Thank-you again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.