Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
381 - 400 of 413 Posts

· Premium Member
12,634 Posts
Was out there with Go Lions this morning. Similar results. We took a decent 3 man limit. Sorted through who knows how many little ones. Bright colors seemed to be the ticket. 7 hours of driving and 5 hours of fishing. Totally worth it!
POIDH! First jigging trip in my new to me boat was a success. View attachment 879643
You got some nice meals there. Thanks for sharing.

· Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Threw the boat in at vets park yesterday, I only had an hour and a half to fish. Ran up to Lafayette bridge, landed 14 little ones & one about 16”. This is my third time fishing the river ever & im really digging it! Had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Fysch at the launch where he gifted me 2 more eyes to make a meal! Thanks again Mr. Fysch, for the fish & the tips! Can’t wait to get back out there!!
Sky Water Cloud Boat Watercraft
Food Tableware Recipe Ingredient Deep frying

· Registered
4,885 Posts
Threw the boat in at vets park yesterday, I only had an hour and a half to fish. Ran up to Lafayette bridge, landed 14 little ones & one about 16”. This is my third time fishing the river ever & im really digging it! Had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Fysch at the launch where he gifted me 2 more eyes to make a meal! Thanks again Mr. Fysch, for the fish & the tips! Can’t wait to get back out there!! View attachment 880128 View attachment 880129
Looks great. Nice meeting you yesterday!

· Registered
3,064 Posts
Threw the boat in at vets park yesterday, I only had an hour and a half to fish. Ran up to Lafayette bridge, landed 14 little ones & one about 16”. This is my third time fishing the river ever & im really digging it! Had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Fysch at the launch where he gifted me 2 more eyes to make a meal! Thanks again Mr. Fysch, for the fish & the tips! Can’t wait to get back out there!! View attachment 880128 View attachment 880129
Just wait till March when the big girls are in. You will really "dig it";) Looks tasty...now I'm hungry!!!

· Premium Member
31,759 Posts
Nice job John! :) it will be great in the spring and will be on the ice next weekend. :)

381 - 400 of 413 Posts