Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
4,153 Posts
I guess, canvassing social media is part of the "skill" level anymore ?....soo much of what I've been seeing lately anyhoo ?....lol ?....good luck !....

· Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess, canvassing social media is part of the "skill" level anymore ?....soo much of what I've been seeing lately anyhoo ?....lol ?....good luck !....
Why not? Its available as a tool. And its not as if I don't my own exploring and scouting either. Slow your roll on your critique there captain snarky.

· Registered
4,153 Posts
Why not? Its available as a tool. And its not as if I don't my own exploring and scouting either. Slow your roll on your critique there captain snarky.
Because I call it cheep....when you win....if you do, do you thank the source of the info to the "group" you boast in front of ?....I highly doubt that !!....again, good luck & snarky out ! LOL....I like it !!....this site is ?....imploding....

Reactions: milanmark

· Registered
3,506 Posts
Because I call it cheep....when you win....if you do, do you thank the source of the info to the "group" you boast in front of ?....I highly doubt that !!....again, good luck & snarky out ! LOL....I like it !!....this site is ?....imploding....
Really? :oops: He was asking if anyone had any luck on the Detroit River, not for the location of someone's honey hole in a U.P trout stream. No different than calling up a tackle shop, or watching Fred Trost's fishing reports back in the day and it's been commonplace on this site for the nearly 20 years that I've been here.

I was actually fishing down there this morning and replied to MBS in another thread. It's a huge river with tons of fish still there to be caught (We limited in under 4 hours) and there were basically only 4 or 5 boats fishing between Calf Island and the mouth today. Even if there's 10X as many tomorrow it'll still be light traffic.

· Registered
4,153 Posts
Looking for some advice. My fishing derby is fishing for walleye in the D tomorrow morning, in the lower to mid river. Anybody having success out there? I've been playing with pike and spawning largemouth the last five weeks. Just wondering where walleye are still to be had jigging. Any and all help much appreciated! This is a whoever catches the longest walleye wins type of derby.
Really? :oops: He was asking if anyone had any luck on the Detroit River, not for the location of someone's honey hole in a U.P trout stream. No different than calling up a tackle shop, or watching Fred Trost's fishing reports back in the day and it's been commonplace on this site for the nearly 20 years that I've been here.

I was actually fishing down there this morning and replied to MBS in another thread. It's a huge river with tons of fish still there to be caught (We limited in under 4 hours) and there were basically only 4 or 5 boats fishing between Calf Island and the mouth today. Even if there's 10X as many tomorrow it'll still be light traffic.
....Yeah, I meant, cheap....really....sorry all....

· Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
See y’all on the river this weekend. Maybe I’ll swing by nice and close and say Howdy!!…infect ya with some of my tasty Muskie JuJu.
So If ya see my Lund a comin…I’d start a runnin. Lol
Send some of that musky ju ju my way. After tomorrow I plan on starting my targeting of the toothy critters. ;)

· Registered
953 Posts
Has anybody here got a deed for the D River? There will always be leaders and followers,thats life.While i ve never even thought about what kind of a fisherman,Pro,lol,or just a rank amateur iam,we most generally catch all the family needs plus.a result of Experience,not any special talents.Always willing to lend a helping hand to a fellow fisherman if they ask! GL

· Registered
937 Posts
Why?.........do.........people........ write......this....way...it's.......crazy.....to....read........surely....no.....one....talks.... this....way......ok......bye.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
you haven’t been on this site long have you? There’s much wurs out dere duntcha kno captain.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.