Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got some of the size 3 (2 3/8" long) Lindy River Rockers I'm anxious to try over in Port Huron this year while still fishing at night off the sea wall letting the fast current do all the work. Any of you guys ever use them before, and if so, what was the results? Looks to me like they'd wiggle about the same as a flatfish, should attract something.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I've got some of the size 3 (2 3/8" long) Lindy River Rockers I'm anxious to try over in Port Huron this year while still fishing at night off the sea wall letting the fast current do all the work. Any of you guys ever use them before, and if so, what was the results? Looks to me like they'd wiggle about the same as a flatfish, should attract something.
On a guided Steelhead trip in Colombia River in Oregon. Set line in heavy current,they out produced
trolling.Also used Quik-fish a similar lure..

Reactions: on a call

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Never used them but seem like they would have about same action as flatfish in the current and I have had great results using flatfish off the wall blue and chrome with chartreuse dots has been best with purple n chrome being second

·
Registered
98 Posts
Lost one of those to a coho salmon on Lake Michigan a few springs back. harder to find now. I think they can handle a bit more current than flatfish but only used a few times

1 - 4 of 4 Posts