Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have any info/reports on the perch fishing out of GH, Muskegon or SH? Looking to get out this weekend. PM's are welcomed. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Was out and catching them (along with others) out of Holland in 30 FOW. Most reports were calling for 55-70 FOW...maybe they were there too, but they could also be found around the 30 ft mark. Saw a couple nice ones pulled up and moderately consistent action for most.

Don't see enough perch reports on this forum...hopefully you can get into them!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Fished the north pier at GH for a few hours on Saturday. Caught a few small perch and too many to count gobies. Prior to leaving around noon, I watched the coast guard helicoptor hover as close as 50 ft above the water in front of the State Park. I hope they were just running a drill.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Fished the 65 ft hole south of gh pier yesterday. 1 small
Perch and lots of gobies. Had a heck of a chum line with dead gobies! Marked some fish but no bait shops open yesterday afternoon!?!? No minnows. :( can't believe there all closed on Sunday.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Fished the north pier at GH for a few hours on Saturday. Caught a few small perch and too many to count gobies. Prior to leaving around noon, I watched the coast guard helicoptor hover as close as 50 ft above the water in front of the State Park. I hope they were just running a drill.
I was on the south pier ,looked like training. I had my uncle ,oldest son,and cousin with.got there at 5:45. Pier was loaded.got one nice perch right away then nothin but a few small straglers.lots of steel action .I got bored and set out an alewife on a sinker slide 10 min.later ,a screamer busted me off after running east 50 yrds and west right next to the pier took out 4 other lines. All I could do is watch my reel peel out line.that pole was meant for my son ,he took off to check out the beach.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts