Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last couple of years I've wanted to give duck hunting a try. I was curious if anyone would be interested in showing someone how it's done and what it takes? I've heard it's a pretty difficult thing to learn. I just want to start off on the right track and avoid learning bad habits or doing things wrong. I'm located near Rockford

·
Registered
17,375 Posts
Tell us a little more about yourself, your back ground, your experience. If I end up hunting with one more engineer...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tell us a little more about yourself, your back ground, your experience. If I end up hunting with one more engineer...
Zero experience with waterfowl, some experience with upland birds. I'm really liking grouse and woodcock hunting. Started learning that about 3 years ago and getting better. I would like to not have to hunt alone all the time, part of the fun is talking to people about the days success and failures. I don't mind teaching myself, but I like to learn things the right way so I look for people with experience. By no means am I looking for an easy ticket to success, just trying to get guidance and meet some people. Pretty much I just like to hunt and learn. And I am no engineer.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

1 - 4 of 4 Posts