Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going thursday wonder if anyone has been(recently) and how you did? Any ice reports would be helpful too.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Buddy of mine just got back...Averaged 11-13" perch......Pic he sent me showed vehicles on the ice

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just came back Sunday, 4 guys - kept 120 perch 8" to 11". Ice was about 10" a mile and a half out. Really had to weed through them. Caught and released 8 cisco's also.

·
Registered
11,850 Posts
Think I'm headed over on a knee jerk reaction tomorrow morning... Figure WTH... Got 2 days off and my friend is coming down from mt Pleasant to fish LSC....

Guess were going to have a change of venue!

PM me ur # and Well see if we can't find em... Thinking deep water migjt be the ticket.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We are staying in port bolster, 3quads and a sled 4 guys. We will be fishing out of a older green otter cabin and a blue clam yukon by the east side of Georgina hopefully. If you see us stop by. I will PM #

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ok both you guys have my # and I have yours.
We are going to start on Friday in cooks bay. So we can all talk and see who might be hitting them.

I have a Camo Can-am with a Frabill Predator

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok both you guys have my # and I have yours.
We are going to start on Friday in cooks bay. So we can all talk and see who might be hitting them.

I have a Camo Can-am with a Frabill Predator
We all have phone #'s now. Our group has a green and another blue and white polaris quad another red honda I think and a blue 2 up polaris sled. Good luck to the Michiganders.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
I'm head up tomorrow the three others. Staying near Snake. Need some numbers so we can stay in contact doth other Michiganders, gotta stick together. I have Mustang already.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
11,850 Posts
Be out of virgina beach someplace... Shappell 3000 dx (blue) and a pair of acrtic cat sleds.

Probably start around georgina and head west from there.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
11,850 Posts
From reading the simcoe boards it sounds like they are deep already...60-80 FOW....Willow beach in 80... or off the SW side of snake in 60 FOW is where I think Im starting.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Salmon, I will be heading up with Mustang and I think I will be over on the SW side of Snake as well. I have a green polaris with a Frabill shanty. If I can't find u, I will get your # from Mustang. Good luck and see you up there.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
We will also be right there. Two quads and three blue Clams. Just listen for the country music.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 15 of 15 Posts