1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Had to be someone out there, looked pretty nice outside from work.. :(

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Heading out bright and early and just looking to see if anyone was out and how they did.
Went out today about 2 miles NE of RR, same area that Ive fished for a month.Started at 9:00 and fished til 1:00.Bite slowed down about noon.Ended up with 48 7in to 10in,nothing over 11in.Tried to get the last two,but just couldn't get them.Did catch 3 walleye 2 back to back,1 might have been legal,didnt have anything to measure with.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I was fishing next to Lake Boy. Started fishing at 11:30. They started biting again about a half hour after Lake Boy left. They really turned on at about 4:00. Had my limit at about 5:00.

Thanks Lake Boy, Jim222Lansing, Kudiebug and Swamprat for sharing info on the water.

·
Registered
277 Posts
your welcome Frank, just got done cleaning my limit..It was a little rough early but was less than 1 footers by12 noon. It seems like the last 3 or 4 times I was out that it was an afternoon bite has anyone been doing good in the AM?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
your welcome Frank, just got done cleaning my limit..It was a little rough early but was less than 1 footers by12 noon. It seems like the last 3 or 4 times I was out that it was an afternoon bite has anyone been doing good in the AM?
Yes I always fish in the morning and do well,the bite starts to slow about noon or one.Hey Frank T did you stay in same area or did you have to move after I left.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Thanks for info , maybe perch and hit Huron Ohio Saturday, some friends limited out befor the blow
Did you look at the satellite pic of that area??? It looked pretty bad on yesterdays pic.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
I was fishing next to Lake Boy. Started fishing at 11:30. They started biting again about a half hour after Lake Boy left. They really turned on at about 4:00. Had my limit at about 5:00.

Thanks Lake Boy, Jim222Lansing, Kudiebug and Swamprat for sharing info on the water.
Frank- how'd you do today? I shoulda been there yesterday by the sounds of it.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I ended up with 47 I end up going deep to 27 fow I left at 330 the bite slowed at 12 so I went deeper nicer fish out deep nothing over11

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Fished solo Wed stopped three times out to 26 fow . Fished outside of the pack from 10 to 3 , to catch 30 keepers. Non stop action after a 20 minute slow start. Water has 4 ft vis ability outside of the Bay . Very light bite on flicker snells and 1/4 oz Cleo with short dropper hook . Ultra light rods were needed to detect the perch just mouth the bait and slow sweep and set . Big minnows cut in half caught the bigger fish . Jeffs had just received shipment of all emeralds yesterday . Good luck today Frank , hope this helps .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts