Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so, what have your experiences been? I'm not sure between this graph for flasher type of graph. Thanks.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I have one and love it. I have the first generation of the troller one. I have had it snout 3 years now. It locks unto the bottom quick. The only thing is I need to call Marcum now as the range and interference buttons are no longer working. So anything deeper than 20 feet is useless to me now.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Mine is older before Marcum bought them. I am color blind so this was the ticket for me. The battery life is measured in days not hours so I have never run out of batt on the ice. I really like it. The only concern I have is when I bluegill fish in shallow water it is not real effective. It seems to have about the top 5 feet of clutter. Other than that it's been great.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I was just on Marcum's website and you can upgrade to the new 2.0 Troller for 50 bucks. That's what I am going to do. Send them mine and get a brand new better one.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Don't know if Bass Pro in Auburn Hills still has any left but you can pick up the Showdown 5.6 dual beam for I think $279. The screen is slightly longer and is suppose to have better target separation than the Troller 2.0. I have the Troller and found it worked better on suspended fish. That and seeing fish come off bottom when I would jig off of bottom. If I was jigging right on bottom I wouldn't be able to tell if I was marking a fish or not.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Don't know if Bass Pro in Auburn Hills still has any left but you can pick up the Showdown 5.6 dual beam for I think $279. The screen is slightly longer and is suppose to have better target separation than the Troller 2.0. I have the Troller and found it worked better on suspended fish. That and seeing fish come off bottom when I would jig off of bottom. If I was jigging right on bottom I wouldn't be able to tell if I was marking a fish or not.
wow they are $399.99 at Gander they don't show on BP's site, but I'll have to stop in to see if they have them on the floor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts