Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I'll be going out this weekend. I have property in London Township (northern Monroe County). I will let you know Sunday. Bowhunting has been realllllllll slowwwwww. I have had my camera out for the last 2 weeks, hopefully there will be good news when I check that.

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
Buddy just stopped by with a six point he shot, that is his second of the season, from this spot. The first was a seven pt he shot in early Nov. he is now tagged out.
Flight

·
Registered
294 Posts
I shot a 7pt Tuesday.. Carleton area

:corkysm55

·
Registered
104 Posts
I haven't seen **** in frenchtown twp yet. Saw some chasing early in bowseason just a few does and young buck. Nothing since then, hopefully this weekend though!:confused:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah in london twp all i seen were a BUNCH of does and one wounded spike i would have took the shot if i would have known thats all i seen but i probly wont get to go back out that way for the rest so im gonna try some state land in washetnaw

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well I have to say I am seeing alot more deer this year then I normally see. Most are does and seem to be moving in the morning. My son took his first buck on 11/18 in Ida Township. It was an 8 point dressing out at 107lbs. I am still looking. I have only spent about ten hours out this week and saw about 20 does. A few small spikes ( leave them for next year) so I will keep looking. Thankfully we are hunting private property and don't have to deal with public land. The problem is finding people willing to let you hunt their property.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I took a nice 8 point in the rain on opening morning, and saw a six just yesterday in monroe county. Surely not seeing as many as usual though.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Im hunting in about 15 acres of woods with a cut down corn field on one side and tall brush on the other side. I have 2 active scraps about 80 yards from me and alot of fresh tracks. I think they are moving at night time. No luck as of yet, but we still have next month for bow hunting. By the way Im in Temperance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts