Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
26,934 Posts
Down here in Macomb county, we have a couple of golf courses that have a resturant that has perch dinners. One has all you can eat perch, salmon or cod for $12.95 with taters and a gorgeous salad bar. (on fridays)

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Adair Bar, corner of Palms and St Clair. Very, Very good!!!!!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Come on Southend you have to know about the Oasis Bar on Koscivszko road in Bay City. They have the best seafood buffet on Friday or Saturday nite. Also they are known for seafood. One good reason to go up that way and see the mother-in-law.:p BAYDOG

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I live two blocks from Oasis Bar, their perch are the bomb. That place is always packed. Qasis Bar is in the SouthEnd

·
Registered
94 Posts
I look at it this way. Where do they get all the fish that they serve ? Its from comerical fisherman thats where, and I do not agree with eating any fish that come that way, so therefore I never eat fish in a resterant period. Sportsmen pay for the fish that comerical fishermen catch, that includes walleye that the Canadian comerical fishermen catch and then sell back to us. Besides if you are a fisherman then you should be eating enough fish, and no way can theres be as good as fresh!

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
I somewhat agree, but at the same time if you are religious, every friday in lent is meat free, along with tomorrow (ash wednesday), so if you don't have a stockpile of fish, you're gonna run out if you feed a family. Better start fishing and hope to god they're biting.

steve

1 - 12 of 12 Posts