Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems every year as I head out to my gun stand, I find more and more things to take with me. In my quest to balance everything, I came upon the idea of getting a flashlight mount for my shotgun so I would have one less thing to juggle going out in the morning or coming back at night. Is this legal to do??

thanks.

·
Banned
11,839 Posts
There would be nothing illegal about it as long as you came out/in with your gun unloaded and during the proper time. I have to be honest though, you might attract attention. ;)

G

·
A friend of mine has this problem. I need to give him most of the space in my truck for his stuff when we leave in the morning. He bought one of those headlamp lights to free up his hands when going to and from his stand. He also figured out a way to connect a couple of backpacks together. Just hope he never falls on back as he would never be able to get back up.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
The head lamps are great! I use mine all the time while duck hunting--frees up both hands for rowing, setting decoys, ect. It is comfortable enough that sometimes I forget that I have the dumb thing on; must look like quite a sight to the ducks and the other hunters. I also just started using it for night fishing, too. Its nice because you can turn it on when you need it to unhook fish, rebait, ect, and then turn it off when you don't so you don't attract a lot of bugs, and you always know where it is.

·
Registered
155 Posts
That may not be the safest thing to do. What if you hear something in the wood and you shine your flashlight on it and it happens to be a person and now they have a gun pointed at them.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
or,,,it might be time to re evaluate what your dragging around with you. i do fine with my shotgun, a cousion and my flashlight,,,everything else, sandwich, bottle of water fits in my pockets or stays at the truck. :fish:

·
Registered
3,802 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
I have had the same issue on several mowers and it has always been grass plugging up my cooling fins "it always took 2000hrs+ to happen" even with blowing it out I found it necessary to occasionally take off the cover and pick everything clean .
Sent from my PC36100 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
I have had the same issue on several mowers and it has always been grass plugging up my cooling fins "it always took 2000hrs+ to happen" even with blowing it out I found it necessary to occasionally take off the cover and pick everything clean .

Ummmm sure ok, if you say so..:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

·
Registered
36,067 Posts
Somebody else may need to stop drinking.

·
Registered
19,181 Posts
:) I found your topic over in the Homesteading and Home Improvement Forum. Not sure how you ended up replying here, but it did provide a few laughs.
Hope Boehr has that demon under control.

L & O

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.