Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only photo I have..Comes from a friend(good friend) who said it was shot down by Vandalia. Right in the text it says Stevies? It def looks like a Michigan tag..Sent this photo to a few people to see..But thought I might be able to find out more here..Great buck by the way..If someone could zoom in and clear the pic some that would be cool too:) I apologize if the pic has been seen here already and is proven false, if so I missed that one..

·
Registered
677 Posts
Only photo I have..Comes from a friend(good friend) who said it was shot down by Vandalia. Right in the text it says Stevies? It def looks like a Michigan tag..Sent this photo to a few people to see..But thought I might be able to find out more here..Great buck by the way..If someone could zoom in and clear the pic some that would be cool too:) I apologize if the pic has been seen here already and is proven false, if so I missed that one..

About half way down this page is some info and PIC.http://www.boone-crockett.org/news/trophyWatch.asp?area=news

·
Registered
503 Posts
Yes ,it is legit . There was a thread on here not to long ago about it . It was shot within spitting distance of where I shot a 150 class in 2007. I went to school with the guy who shot it . Was killed with a ML during the last week of the regular season.

Jward

·
Premium Member
5,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks..My bud is either related or friends with the guys cuzin..Was nice to get a photo and know it wasnt just another internet floating picture. Couldnt find the thread. Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
31,083 Posts
Tremendous buck! Congrats to Stevie!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts