Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanx for the ride homie! the little fella had a blast! he said i never knew there was that many fish in that river! lol... thanx for the new spots! i'll need them sunday!

thanx again bro!! if anyone needs to go fishing with "the man" call him!

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
Nice job on the fish guys....Mack

·
Registered
298 Posts
Great job on the fish guys, did the boy show Homie up. He does not like that:lol: . Tell the son to try some gold jigs next time, Homie will get a kick out of that:D .

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Another Smackdown....... That looks to be an understatement! Nice going on the walters. Let me know if ya need the ultimate net man for your tourny this weekend:lol: . Maybe I'll just follow you guys around and keep people from buzzing your drift:D ...... paintballs anyone?:evil:

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
Nice job guys! Hey, I read in another post that the Maumee River was up 6' from all the rain. By looking a the top pick, I think there might be other reasons to explain the sudden rise in water levels in the downriver area. ;) Great pics Barry!

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Great going guys, I've been chomping at the bit to get out there. Hopefully tonight. Barry, what's up with your boat? I've seen you mention it is out of commission for a while. Hope it get fixed, soon.

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Great Pics, sure has been a Great spring thus far....I like to SEE the expression "Take a Kid Fishing" Smile ear to ear;)

Mushy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts