Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

121 - 140 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I've read it, it's been making the rounds. I can't say whether or not it has any fact or is totally made up but I would not be the least bit surprised if it was true.
Just propaganda from one side. Like everything nowadays. Same with the 'I waited in line for 3 hours for a covid test, went home and never took the test because I was tired of waiting, but got a result saying I was positive"

I trust people are lying when they talk. That is about all I trust.

·
Registered
4,945 Posts
An email I received from my buddy at Chrystal Lake:

AT&T got a contract to perform a forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.

The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU. Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs.

Joe Biden's Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the co-founder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).

A Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening, the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to the internet outage and the Super Computer fried..... If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecuter, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.

So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location, where they “just so happen” to control the cooling system for the Super Computer and housed the Dominion voting machines and drives for forensic audit...

Does it now make sense now why no lives were lost? Does it now make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence in the press conference yesterday?

Does it now make sense why the Nashville mayor was making light of the situation, almost laughing yesterday?

*Still think we are all crazy?*
#WWG1WGA:rolleyes:

I would normally immediately dismiss all QAnon and QAnon adjacent conspiracy theories, but Cerberus Capital is an evil company. They ruined Remington.

·
Registered
11,671 Posts
I by-passed all the back and forth.
I don't believe anything the MSM writes anymore about a person. They make every lunatic sound like some right wing nut job. Instead of just regular a crack pot they make it sound like anyone willing to stand up to our crooked government is a nut job. Every revolutionist will be a home grown terrorist. Of course unless your antifa or BLM.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
OK! We shall keep a ear out to see if investigators come up with rocket or missile fragments at the explosion site.
Do you believe they would tell the public if they did find such items?

Also heard rumors of a directed-energy weapon that would not have left behind any bits & pieces, lol.

·
Premium Member
30,335 Posts
I take back my insurance job theory. Hitting the ATT building did not wipe out data but I can say it sure did a doozie for cell towers that are connected through that office, affecting many different carriers. Been on restoration calls for past two days, there went my time off this week. Thanks knucklehead bomber.
The bomber accomplished what he set out to do, interrupt the 5G network.

·
Premium Member
30,335 Posts
An email I received from my buddy at Chrystal Lake:

AT&T got a contract to perform a forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.

The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU. Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs.

Joe Biden's Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the co-founder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).

A Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening, the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to the internet outage and the Super Computer fried..... If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecuter, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.

So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location, where they “just so happen” to control the cooling system for the Super Computer and housed the Dominion voting machines and drives for forensic audit...

Does it now make sense now why no lives were lost? Does it now make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence in the press conference yesterday?

Does it now make sense why the Nashville mayor was making light of the situation, almost laughing yesterday?

*Still think we are all crazy?*
I love it when people make up a bunch of crap and try to pass it off as the truth.
First of all, Dominion voting is NOT owned by Cerberus Capital Management. It is owned by Staple Street Capital. And Cerberus Capital Management is NOT run by Staple Street Capital.
Second, Staple Street Capital is not owned by Joe Biben's brother-in-law. Stephen Owens is with the private investment firm, Staple Street Capital. Stephen Owens is not related to Joe Biden. Joe Biden's sister is married to John T. Owens who owns a telemedicine company in Delaware.
Third, no supercomputer in Tennessee was fried.
Damn, you guys believe any horsechit the crazies put out there and then post it before checking, right? Everything you posted is fake. You lose credibility when you do that.

Conspiracy theory links false claim of AT&T election audit to bombing

https://factcheck.afp.com/conspiracy-theory-links-false-claim-att-election-audit-bombing

·
Registered
25,227 Posts
It's not the same RV! Official narrative of Nashville "suicide bomber" melts away as RV supposedly used in the bombing found to have different stripe accents. https://tiny.iavian.net/178q1
Looks like some conspiracy theory nut drew a extra pin stripe on the photo with a Sharpe. LOL. Oh wait someone did, the article is from a fake news conspiracy theory web site to begin with. LOL.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,632 Posts
I love it when people make up a bunch of crap and try to pass it off as the truth.
First of all, Dominion voting is NOT owned by Cerberus Capital Management. It is owned by Staple Street Capital. And Cerberus Capital Management is NOT run by Staple Street Capital.
Second, Staple Street Capital is not owned by Joe Biben's brother-in-law. Stephen Owens is with the private investment firm, Staple Street Capital. Stephen Owens is not related to Joe Biden. Joe Biden's sister is married to John T. Owens who owns a telemedicine company in Delaware.
Third, no supercomputer in Tennessee was fried.
Damn, you guys believe any horsechit the crazies put out there and then post it before checking, right? Everything you posted is fake. You lose credibility when you do that.

Conspiracy theory links false claim of AT&T election audit to bombing

https://factcheck.afp.com/conspiracy-theory-links-false-claim-att-election-audit-bombing
Nice try but I think you are AFRAID to admit that the bombing was part of a vast conspiracy that the sleuths on the world wide web have exposed. The sooner you learn that nothing is as it first appears the better off you'll be.

121 - 140 of 219 Posts