Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
catch & digest
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lol: :help: :lol:

Yes, I'm a VERY sick individual(to "normal" people), just never aspired to be normal. Cold nights just make it worse!

Harry

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
One cold- hearted sick Catficious.:lol: Musta been the frost in the air this morning to wake this poor soul up.:yikes:

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
7 1/2 months to go! Sold the old auger in the garage sale last night. Already looking at new ones on-line.:D

·
Registered
392 Posts
You must be crazy to want winter back already, I am sure you are missing the ice, but try some spring, summer, and fall fishing before you curse us all with winter already..:D

·
Registered
89 Posts
:D Im with ya ficious. Summer sucks when its 90+ degrees out there. Id much rather be all nice cozy up in my shanty out about a mile in front of Ginos. I to am counting the days.:rolleyes:

·
catch & digest
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
After checking all my favorite haunts.....no luck/false alarm. No ice anywhere yet. Looks like we will have to wait it out. We should have gotten a rain check for the winter shortage we all suffered this past season, I'd use mine now. Some one needs to develope a summer accelerant, get this over quicker....my feet are sweating!!

Another day closer,
Harry

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
CATFICIOUS !!:evil: :lol:

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
I'm going to that spot in the morning and setting up a tip-up!!:D Hey.....I'm just getting into the swing of things with this walleye fishing in the river ....don't change gears on me already!!:lol:

Although....I do have a few special painted lures I'm itching to try out!!;) Thanks again Harry!

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Guessing that ficious fella is hold up in a dark cool place till next winter.:lol:

Did hear about some ole fool swimming towards Lake Superior looking for cold water though...... could be him.:SHOCKED: He looked something like a big ugly Cat...........

·
catch & digest
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
To keep a positive spin on it....it's winter somewhere in the southern hemisphere and some one is on the ice RIGHT NOW !!!

Harry

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: ............... but it just aint you sonny.:D

·
catch & digest
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just hope they can feel our pain. I will have to remember to feel sorry for them as I'm sitting on the ice. :rolleyes: I still say we all have a refund coming for the last two winters. :mad:

Anyone have the number for customer service at Mother Nature??

Harry

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Try ....................1-800- Dial-a-Prayer.:p

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Welll........................ considering the source.:16suspect :evilsmile

·
catch & digest
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Checked out Indiana, Illinois, Missouri and R-Kansas, and they don't have any ice either, they looked at me kinda funny though.

Go figger,
Harry

Can't wait to try out those rubber wigglers I found. Might try them on the perchies before the water gets hard again. Some days it's all they want, gills too.

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Keep looking Harry. It may take several months but you'll eventually find it.:lol:

1 - 20 of 104 Posts