Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear another bill was introduced. It allows land owners and guest to hunt deer at night over established food plots using artificial lights and a airbow.

This is being allowed to help refuce the amount of food being eaten in food plots and extending it...

The airbow because it is safer than a crossbow and will not wake neighbors from sleep. For the same reason safty factor reduced to 100 foot from a occupied dwelling unless you have writren permission to be closer.

·
Registered
18,301 Posts
Mehh. Neighbors will get annoyed being woke up for tracking/recovery permissions...

·
Registered
5,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mehh. Neighbors will get annoyed being woke up for tracking/recovery permissions...
This was covered in the change order. Permission not needed as the deer belongs to the state and not the property owner.

Reactions: Waif

·
Registered
8,210 Posts
I hear another bill was introduced. It allows land owners and guest to hunt deer at night over established food plots using artificial lights and a airbow.
I also heard that license fees would also be waived if you could prove that you spent an entire year on social media and correctly used There, Their, They're were applicable.

The DNR says the loss in revenue should be minimal. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts