Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Little advice for ya a Charlie and whoever has teenagers. Especially your sons. Make them learn that boat. I don’t care what they say get on em. Have em learn how to start it, launch it, run it. Until they can put everyone on the fish. That’s where I ****ed up. Always told my son when he got his drivers license he’s gonna be towing the boat every time and learn the ropes. **** none of that ever happened. My son is a fishing beast he’s got 10x more mounts than me but if I was to fall out on the boat I don’t think he’d ever even get it started let alone know what buttons to push to get the Ulterra up lol. It’s all my fault I didn’t push him more to take control. Been telling him for 10 years just learn the boat and you can take it whenever you want. Nope. Way easier when dad is captain lol. Just something to think about. Goes fast and my kid could be a charter captain if he knew how to run my boat and not just all the good spots. 2 stroke so cold blooded but I can fire her up with ease and know her sweet spots. U guys with the EFI I envy you lol. But glad you had a good day brother. You deserve it man.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts