Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tom Knapp, world famous exhibition shooter, and one of the greatest gentlemen you will ever meet, has agreed to become featured part of my show. He will have a regular segment featuring answers to your questions regarding shotgun/ wing shooting, and tips to improve your skills.
Send your shooting questions to:
[email protected]
First segment will air soon :)

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Thats cool Joe.

I think I need a day of Training with the Shooting Star....

I tune in regularly and will be looking forward to the new segment!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
If Tom Knapp ever comes to Michigan I want to meet him. Several months back the worse bird dog rag in the world ran an editorial blasting Tom Knapp, Wolf Creek Productions and the Grubers for an Argentina dove shoot that was filmed. The I D 10 t that publishes Bird dog and Retriever News, went off about the slaughter and unethical behavior and not picking up the birds, yada, yada, yada. Of course that dim wit had everything misrepresented. Tom Knapp tried to explain to him where he went wrong so he included Tom Knapp in his rant.

I happened to email Tom about this uncalled for slam against him and Wolfe Creek productions. Tom was kind enough to take the time and email me to thank me for giving him a heads up. Tom Knapp is a class act.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Not only is he a class act, that dude can shoot!

Looking forward to the new show, if I can get it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL, not a new show........ its a podcast. You can listen on your computer, MP3 player, or iPod whenever you want.
Tom will do a regular segment every month.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts