Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are heading out this afternoon with brandon to see if we can lay the smack down on some dumbos:d hitting the water about 4ish we will let ya fellas know how we are doing with some pics if we have a signal out there:d to all good luck and tightlines... Spankin

·
Registered
25,582 Posts
Give the Oldman and Noslack a shout!! They have 6 eyes in the box. 3 by 1-2 and are now out by shipwreck. Pretty slow but chipping away at them. Big pods of perch and bait marked at both spots. Good luck----Dan

·
Premium Member
29,967 Posts
We are heading out this afternoon with brandon to see if we can lay the smack down on some dumbos:d hitting the water about 4ish we will let ya fellas know how we are doing with some pics if we have a signal out there:d to all good luck and tightlines... Spankin
Good luck on the elephants:lol:

·
Registered
25,582 Posts
Well!! Whats the word Spank?? Just picked up 8 Dz minnows, Be out of Gambills at 6:00.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
PM sent Dan:);)

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Hope u got on them.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Girls can fish too!
1,974 Posts
Thanks for inviting us we had a great time even though we didnt get into them:(, lookin forward to get out with ya again. It was nice to sit with ya and talk stead of yelling from boat to boat. Get your salmon gear together and we will head west. Thanks again!!!!:D

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Thanks for inviting us we had a great time even though we didnt get into them:(, lookin forward to get out with ya again. It was nice to sit with ya and talk stead of yelling from boat to boat. Get your salmon gear together and we will head west. Thanks again!!!!:D
I hope next trip goes better for you, I've been thinking about heading over Labor Day weekend. The thought of a perch dinner gets me salvating!

·
Registered
104 Posts
sorry to hear about the fishing i hope u get into them next time.:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts