Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Jerry would do it, but dont know if anglers pointe still does after ownership change.,

·
Registered
766 Posts
Robinson has sharpened my Nills hand auger. Great job and local shop. I rather them doing it, that sending them to Minnesota.
Thanks! Good info…Jerry at Anglers did my NILS and did a great job as well. Not sure if the new owners still do the NILS or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks! Good info…Jerry at Anglers did my NILS and did a great job as well. Not sure if the new owners still do the NILS or not?

Reason I asked Jerry did mine a few times and both times while I waited. Blades are at Robinson's now it only a few miles from my house.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Yep, NIL’s you need a “special” jig for grinding. Since its an entire head vs. just single blades like all others. Jerry had it and did a good job. Don’t know if he passed that knowledge along or not? They say the NIL’s is tricky to sharpen so I am glad to hear Robinson’s can handle it. Like mentioned, I think angler’s still does all the other types.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Stopped in Anglers tonite. Yes they still sharpen auger blades. No they do not do the NILS heads.
FYI…Selfridge ice blew out starting over for the third time!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Stopped in Anglers tonite. Yes they still sharpen auger blades. No they do not do the NILS heads.
FYI…Selfridge ice blew out starting over for the third time!

Wow. Probably means no Cotton road either. Strange how that corner won't cooperate. At least there are other options.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts