Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say how awesome those folks are. Every time I go in there they are always cheerful and smiling.. Took my daughter in there for the first time today and grabbed some random things. No fish to bring home, but sometimes it's more about bonding and getting the kids hooked on the sport.. We saw lots of dinks they were just tight lipped. ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1422762324.017802.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
Great that you are taking your daughter out on the ice. Fishing has definitely dropped off, but you couldn't even get the dinks to bite :sad:

·
Registered
474 Posts
My first is due in march. When i look at these pictures i cant wait for my little guy to be here and make those memories!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She had fun fishing for a little while But Ended up playing with the spikes and want to ride on the machine. Even with no fish it was probably one of the best days on the ice...

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
JERRY AND SHERRI are good people! they make you feel like your at home polite and friendly! Feb 15 th they are having a kids fishy derby take your kid fishing that day I will be there! just came back last weekend from another fishing derby that was held at the metro parkway put on by the Lake St Clair Walleye Association had a great turnout and i had alot of fun seeing the smiling faces of the kids catching their very first fish!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I wasn't going to be in Atlanta I would be taking my girls to the their fishing derby

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I live quite far from there and Jerry even met me to help me with my ice gator that I was having b problems with. Sherri always helpful as well even introduced me to some LSC ice veterans.

·
Banned
999 Posts
Anglers point , they will go out of there way , I took my lazer auger in there saterday morning to see if they could sharpen my blades, it took him about 5 min n it cost me 10 bucks, they cut like butter, they r like brand new awsome people, n u don't see them on here trying to sell u stuff u don't need. SDI !!!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I'll chime in too and agree they provide great customer service, always seem to have lots of "shiny" things for me to ogle over. I wish them nothing but more success.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Any other info my wife and i r watching my 8 year old nephew that weekend and was planning on taking him on the ice ? Will there b transportation to fishing spots like the one at metro ?

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
Any other info my wife and i r watching my 8 year old nephew that weekend and was planning on taking him on the ice ? Will there b transportation to fishing spots like the one at metro ?
Anglers Pointe used to have an "ice taxi" to get you out on the ice, not sure if they are still doing it or not, might wanna call them. If thats what you're asking.................

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I like when plans change for the good. Looks like I won't be going to Atlanta. Might have to try and gets the kids out on the ice that weekend😃

1 - 18 of 18 Posts