Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Those were 1.5 YO touchdowns so it doesn't really count, OSU still won! ROLL TIDE!!!!!

Reactions: Namrock

·
Premium Member
7,023 Posts
Was there a football game last night? I gave up on football when those pros wouldn't stand for our national anthem. And you all pull for the Tide? Go Harbaugh!!! 5 MORE YEARS!!!

Oh and since you are bringing up bucks, my buck broke 150" net Pope and Young. Officially measured yesterday.

See you in the book.........NO I WON'T!!!!!

H8ed RULES!!!!

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Was there a football game last night? I gave up on football when those pros wouldn't stand for our national anthem. And you all pull for the Tide? Go Harbaugh!!! 5 MORE YEARS!!!

Oh and since you are bringing up bucks, my buck broke 150" net Pope and Young. Officially measured yesterday.

H8ed RULES!!!!
Congrats on making the books! You’re right though, you won’t see any of us in it.
3C0E10FE-21EE-455C-ACD4-F9F610238AF8.jpeg

·
Registered
12,730 Posts

H8ed RULES!!!!
Butterballs probably don't score thier bucks... Seems they aren't into the titles, no need to stroke thier egos..

Scores are for the football games ya don't watch ;)

·
Premium Member
7,023 Posts
I'm a hockey guy. If you ain't chirpin' you are leaving a great player on the bench. I have taken enough players out of games to know it works.

H8ed is my team and on my shoulders I will always put my team. Whether it is my business and my people, my family and friends or my deer or turkey team I will battle every battle like it is life or death. We need more of that these days.

Words on a page never hurt anyone. Words on pages never took away an opportunity for anyone. Never did words take your trophy or steal your gain. Words in black and white.

Unfortunately, I have lost, gotten wrecked and totally whiffed at opportunity before. I have gotten up every time. Take a lesson from LoBrass, just keep getting up. If my fire makes me a bad person, so be it.

If you must hear it..............congrats.

Till next year!!!

H8ed RULES!!!!
20190202_084624.jpg

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Thought baiting was illegal in this state, lol. You got em coming in like a string of pack mules. :lol:
Trust me, it's obvious he's trying to elicit a response from everyone. Give these guys credit, they're smarter than that. I'm just playing along because there's not much action in the LFTS threads anymore and this is the closest thing to that right now. I have no dog in the fight and I too am a hockey guy, so I always enjoy a little smack talk as well. In fact, like hockey, I've known guys on this site, and on the ice, that I didn't personally care for until I got to know them. Some guys I met while on their team in the Deer Hunting Contest or through a PM about deer hunting, or fishing, and you quickly realize, hey, this guys not so bad after all. It's the same as on the ice, I've got some good friends that I hated on the ice and then we found out we both like to deer hunt and formed friendships after that. Trust me though, that all gets thrown out the window when we meet on the ice!

Great season all, can't wait to do it again next year. Until then, I've got a 30 Year Anniversary to celebrate with my lovely wife tonight... and no, I won't be LFTB you pervs!

·
Registered
12,730 Posts
Trust me, it's obvious he's trying to elicit a response from everyone. Give these guys credit, they're smarter than that. I'm just playing along because there's not much action in the LFTS threads anymore and this is the closest thing to that right now. I have no dog in the fight and I too am a hockey guy, so I always enjoy a little smack talk as well. In fact, like hockey, I've known guys on this site, and on the ice, that I didn't personally care for until I got to know them. Some guys I met while on their team in the Deer Hunting Contest or through a PM about deer hunting, or fishing, and you quickly realize, hey, this guys not so bad after all. It's the same as on the ice, I've got some good friends that I hated on the ice and then we found out we both like to deer hunt and formed friendships after that. Trust me though, that all gets thrown out the window when we meet on the ice!

Great season all, can't wait to do it again next year. Until then, I've got a 30 Year Anniversary to celebrate with my lovely wife tonight... and no, I won't be LFTB you pervs!
30 year anniversary ! Congrats. You'll be lucky to have any live from anything Kurt ;)

I like smack talk.. Long as know ones "feelings get hurt" then you should know that the guy's are "ok"
Lobrass obviously king of **** talking but he'll take it right back !

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
30 year anniversary ! Congrats. You'll be lucky to have any live from anything Kurt ;)

I like smack talk.. Long as know ones "feelings get hurt" then you should know that the guy's are "ok"
Lobrass obviously king of **** talking but he'll take it right back !
LOL wheezie! I know 30 is a long time but let's not forget, we married young and are both still in our 40's (barely) so the rut still happens more than once a year for me. :cool:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I'm a hockey guy. If you ain't chirpin' you are leaving a great player on the bench. I have taken enough players out of games to know it works.

H8ed is my team and on my shoulders I will always put my team. Whether it is my business and my people, my family and friends or my deer or turkey team I will battle every battle like it is life or death. We need more of that these days.

Words on a page never hurt anyone. Words on pages never took away an opportunity for anyone. Never did words take your trophy or steal your gain. Words in black and white.

Unfortunately, I have lost, gotten wrecked and totally whiffed at opportunity before. I have gotten up every time. Take a lesson from LoBrass, just keep getting up. If my fire makes me a bad person, so be it.

Till next year!!!

H8ed RULES!!!!
View attachment 630653
I gotta ask...what are those hand wraps for? Looks like you wore the skin off your palms from too much self gratifying?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Hand to Gland Combat! Lol
I'm wondering if that's sweat on his face or just some extra vasoline that got away. Even had to take his wedding ring off for a more sensual experience. I'd be a bit embarrassed to post a picture of myself in that condition......

Reactions: Namrock

·
Premium Member
7,023 Posts
That would be one of the times I got wrecked. Propane explosion.

Had my sons hockey team ice party the next day. Cleared 2 rinks, set up 2 shantys and taught about 20 people how to ice fish. Cause I got up. My hands looked like this.
20190204_153940.jpg
20190203_133851.jpg

I'm a poor excuse I suppose but, the party went on.

H8ed RULES!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,023 Posts
I speak my mind cause I don't worry about words. And, I told you all once, I don't stroke, I mount. Oh, and I will spare you the pics of my facial skin peeling off. My bride doctored my face up during recovery.

So, what did you winners do today?
20210112_164513.jpg

LOBRASS RULES!!!

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Thank you for the congratulations! See ya next year ol buddy ol pal! Have no fear Backstraps&Butter will be right here same time same channel, to beat you and your bathrobe! (again :D)
Cause Wrecking you is our specialty.
Edit, sorry posted the wrong pic. That was supposed to be my index finger, I cleaned it up for ya.
Screenshot_20210112-144910.png

Till next year!!!

H8ed RULES 3RD place!!!!!
View attachment 630653

·
Premium Member
7,023 Posts
You should have blocked me!!!

You is one ugly SOB.......

When we meet one day I will tell you our nickname for you.... it is HILARIOUS!!!!

H8ED RULES!!!

41 - 60 of 61 Posts