Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Let’s not fail to recognize Groundsize for back to back dead last finishes. If anyone needs an anchor next year I know a guy lol. I’m starting to think you may have offended QDMAMAN at some point. No way you can hold down last 3 years in a row Paul. You should get first pick in next years team draft.
Congrats to team 4 for eaking out another one.
Hey your right! I been blessed a few years now with teams that refuse to shoot deer. I’ve always said if the team blasts all 1.5 8pts and a doe they will win yet for some reason my teams can’t even all shoot deer. Fun it is. I been blessed with being able to harvest some nice deer in the last few years.
The contest is fun. For all the smack talk H8ed sucked actually kinda bad. Only one nice buck. Anyone wants me on their team let tony know he might be able to pull a string or two.

on to turkey season.

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Hey your right! I been blessed a few years now with teams that refuse to shoot deer. I’ve always said if the team blasts all 1.5 8pts and a doe they will win yet for some reason my teams can’t even all shoot deer. Fun it is. I been blessed with being able to harvest some nice deer in the last few years.
The contest is fun. For all the smack talk H8ed sucked actually kinda bad. Only one nice buck. Any wants me on their team let tony know he might be able to pull a string or two.

on to turkey season.
Bring it in there Groundy, nobody h8ed them guy's worse than me, but they killed more than 1 nice buck this year.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
I knew you were destined to give H8ed some LOVE!!!!
Don’t mistake appreciation of a buck that grew an impressive set of antlers with “love” or “respect” as you see it. It’s definitely a mistake to confuse tolerance with weakness.

·
Premium Member
7,035 Posts
It’s definitely a mistake to confuse tolerance with weakness.
Huh.....I said we won. Why you get so upset???

Throw up your trophy pics so we can tolerate your weakness.

I can't wait to party with you.....

·
Premium Member
7,035 Posts
That's what I thought. See, won again.

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!!!!

H8ED RULES!!!

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
According to the way some people around here keep score, I guess the buckeye's are WINNING @ the 1/2 then right?

21 - 40 of 61 Posts