Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out fishing this week on the sag river and i saw tons of ducks and geese and they were flying low. So they kinda teased me. So i vowed to them that i shall return on thursday and this time i will have my 12 gauge. So me and my dad went out there and true to my vow i had my 12 gauge. We was fishing for the eyes wasnt getting any bites, so we was moving to a different spot and we came across these two ducks. so we gave them a wide birth so not to spook them once we past them we killed the engine and drifted towards them. While we drifted i uncase the 12 gauge and got close to the ducks. I got the green head mallard. Then we moved to our fishing spot and was drifting jigging for the eyes when 3 geese came flying low and close to us so i shot the one goose. Well the eyes wasnt biting, so we worked our way home and stopped at spot. We launch the boat went out maybe a mile out on the bay and caught some jumbos perch. We didnt catch anything smaller than 8 or 9 inches. we caught about 9 perch in like 2hrs. we had a ton of bites. we did pretty good for being the middle of the day. we should have went there first. for we talked to someone who just came in and had a bucket full of perch from 9 to 14 inches and more leaning to the larger scale than the small end. i have pics just got to figure out how to post. Sorry for this being so long just wanted to say how we did today.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts