Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used these popups before? I need to buy a new popup for the opener and am looking at these two based on price and customer reviews off of Cabelas. if you have them what do you like about them? what dont you like? Please let me know! thanks...

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I have the brick house... has a zipper door and twist tie like window holders so its quiet if you don't want to shoot thru the mesh... don't leave it out during any type of heavy snow storm as it will collapse and cause damage (but I think that's true for all popups)... roomy enough for a big guy (6'2" 300) or two skinnier people maybe... any more questions I will be glad to help..

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
6,885 Posts
I have an Ameristep "The Choice" hub blind. They don't make it anymore but it is the ghillie leaf model of the Brickhouse. Lots of room. I can stand up in it and I am 6 ft. tall. I use an adjustable closet rod inside to keep it from collapsing in the snow. Works great.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
do they have a floor? I would be using in in N MI so i will be bring a heater along with me.. JDSwan how easy is it to get in an out of, especially in the dark when your trying to be quite?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts