Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Aluminum Duck / Fish Boat – 16’ Lowe Tunnel Jon with 25hp Mariner
Standard 21” transom height with tunnel to allow short shaft motor – runs in 8” of water. Boat has 6' beam and is very stable. Anchors installed for Avery blind.
Galvanized trailer with new axle and greaseable Tie Down Engineering hubs. New tires and wheels and new tire for spare. New trailer wiring and lights. New tie down straps, guide on bunks, winch and jack on trailer. Boat has twin bilge pumps, interior lights, flood lights and navigation lights. New 7’ oars and rubber mounts to secure them in boat. Two locks on motor and lock on spare. Package includes two motor covers – one camouflage and one standard, 4 rod holders, manuals and custom transom saver. This is a very nice fishing and hunting boat and motor has low hours and runs perfect. $3,100 Contact Ken at 810-241-3888 - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=11690

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Aluminum Duck / Fish Boat – 16’ Lowe Tunnel Jon with 25hp Mariner
Standard 21” transom height with tunnel to allow short shaft motor – runs in 8” of water. Boat has 6' beam and is very stable. Anchors installed for Avery blind.
Galvanized trailer with new axle and greaseable Tie Down Engineering hubs. New tires and wheels and new tire for spare. New trailer wiring and lights. New tie down straps, guide on bunks, winch and jack on trailer. Boat has twin bilge pumps, interior lights, flood lights and navigation lights. New 7’ oars and rubber mounts to secure them in boat. Two locks on motor and lock on spare. Package includes two motor covers – one camouflage and one standard, 4 rod holders, manuals and custom transom saver. This is a very nice fishing and hunting boat and motor has low hours and runs perfect. $3,100 Contact Ken at 810-241-3888 - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=11690
Very nice boat.Mich

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the compliment. I'm the 2nd owner of the boat and have enjoyed it. The only reason I'm selling it is to buy a friend's fishing boat that is a little more suited to fishing in the bay although I've used this boat out there several times. My duck hunting partner bought a very nice duck rig with a mud buddy so my need for a duck boat is less now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.