Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
drove down to foot of alter this afternoon, no ice in the launch or in the canals.. water looks a little low. makes you want to get the boat and head for the sturgeon hole...

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
River Rat you beat me to the post.
Partner and I picked up 12 in two hours of fishing near the sand piles pullin' Z-plugs.

Rinnnnnnnnnggggg, wait the alarm clock just went off to get up for work and it was all a dream...then again I'm not working right now so maybe it wasn't a dream.

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
After seeing that curt....I couldn't take it any more.....I dropped my fork at the dinner table...hopped in the truck and loaded up the boat......this is what i found there at the sandpiles

then I traveled back through the vortex and ended up here back at the computer!:lol: :lol: :confused:

·
Registered
11,852 Posts
:lol:

Ah man.....I was just trying to remember how much gas I had left in the boat as I scrolled to the bottom of the page!!!

Thinking of hitting the lake for some perch fishing sunday...If I get the day off :rolleyes:

Do you think handling is more productive in the cold water??? Usully jig or whip.....Primarly since I dont have a handreel......Or a clue. :p

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Took a drive all thru the Alter rd. area today...while at my place of Employment;) .....checked out a few oppurtunities on wells and just to look at the water conditions......Man am I itching for some fishing!!:rolleyes: ......Thanks to AlexV.....I believe i have my spot reserved come spring!!;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts