Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You going? If so cool if not and you have some input PM me and I will take it with me. Thanks..........m;)

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nimrod1 said:
Tell them I think they are/have done an excellent job with the deer herd.:evilsmile
Yea right you tell them but wear a bullet proof vest:lol: ........m;)

·
Registered
146 Posts
There is no need for Jr. hunts. If you are any kind of parent you will take you kids hunting with you during regular firearm season. My dad took me out hunting during regular rifel season. I turned out just fine.

IF YOU WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH YOUR KIDS WHILE HUNTING, DO IT DURING REGULAR RIFEL SEASON WITH EVERYONE ELSE.

I think the are doing an all right job but they need to know there limit. Don't go overboard.

Is anyone going to videotape the meeting?
I would love to watch it.

I wish I could make it to the meeting but I'm leaving for Pennsylvania tomorrow. Won't be back in time. What great timing

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
i will be there. does anyone want to get together for dinner before the meeting? i get out of work at 5pm if anyone wants to get together before the meeting.

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nimrod1 said:
I don't think that the DNR folks would be upset at all. Why would I need a bullet proof vest?
:bash: You're funny........m:lol:

As for the youth hunt Sorry but I think you'd be spinning wheels. I'm all for it. I try every year to get someone new into hunting/fishing....m;)

Anyway hope to see a lot of us there.........marty

·
Premium Member
9,383 Posts
Where and when is this?

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
wednesday feb. 1 at the civic & convention center acrossed from the hospital on 23n. start time is 6:30pm.

·
Premium Member
9,383 Posts
Thanks Ed, but da gone it! I've got to go down below tomorrow for 2 days :sad:
Keep em in check ;)

·
Premium Member
9,383 Posts
As I was unable to attend, can anyone inform me as to how the meeting went? I guess that the Roscommon meeting started out well then...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts