Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well down to 1 week left before I take my trip with my son to the rifle river rec area.we will be fishing there for 3 days lakes and the rivers.anybody got any info to help me out would be greatly appreciated.thanks

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
8,231 Posts
Every creek, stream and ditch holds trout around there. Explore anything you encounter in the Rec area.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I just got back from there yesterday. A buddy and myself fished devoe and grebe on tuesday by canoe. We were targeting bass using senkos and only caught one bass on devoe and a bass and two pike on grebe.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks brookies and outdoorsman I will keep u guys posted on the results

·
Registered
100 Posts
We will be staying 29th-4th. Can't get here fast enough. Shocked we were able to get in and on our favorite spot last minute.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool I'm sure we will see u there we will be up there 29-1.we are camping in ranch campround right on the site next to the road.I drive a black durango not sure what my boat looks like yet cause we are renting one lol.stop and say hi if u see us.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well fished grousehaven Friday night and devoe Saturday night.didn't get a bite on grousehaven.caught one bluegill on devoe.nobody fishing either lake.oh well still had a great time with my son

1 - 10 of 10 Posts