Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fish were hitting hard--40 fow, 5/8 oz wonderbread jig and watermelon worm. I started with the usual crowd but then ventured to a vacant spot across and down the river that produced for me last year, (closer to the home of my youth.)
2 of the fish absolutely swallowed the jig, had to reach into their mouth to get the jig out.
Had fun, but glad to have warm/dry clothes and a bowl of soup :)
Fishing in the rain- 8am - 10am

·
Registered
856 Posts
Nice Fish Mike!
I gotta get with you sometime and let you show me how its done in Algonac. I've fished there several times last year (later in the season though) with no luck. I'm heading out to the Detroit river Saturday morning (its gonna be a madhouse at the launch) but at least I can catch fish there (limited last week). Let me know when you got an opening or even when your going. Perhapds I'll talk to ya tonight when you call about that sweet new Chevy pickup! Well done,
--Dennis--

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Good job on the walleye, shalegac Ernurse has always been a good fisherwoman I always enjoy reading her post because most of the time it's a limit.. Your going to have to watch her in this upcoming tournament, I am really going to have to put on my game face:dizzy: hows that?..

Members dont forget to contact me if you wanna fish the tournament, because the entries have been kinda slow lets get them rolling in guys and gals.. Cya Slick

·
Steelhead Addict
3,509 Posts
Slick fishing said:
Good job on the walleye, shalegac Ernurse has always been a good fisherwoman I always enjoy reading her post because most of the time it's a limit.. Your going to have to watch her in this upcoming tournament, I am really going to have to put on my game face:dizzy: hows that?..

Members dont forget to contact me if you wanna fish the tournament, because the entries have been kinda slow lets get them rolling in guys and gals.. Cya Slick
Slick you got that right. I can't wait to see what she hooks us up with, cause I got a feeling we gonna be some busy girls.:evil:

Nice job ERnurse. Keep up the good work. Sure wish plans would have come together for today. How's the plans for next week? PM us.

·
Registered
856 Posts
ER, Sorry I called ya Mike! lol
I talked to Mike last night and he straigtened me out. Boy he's an avid outdoorsman, huh? Much like yourself from what I hear!!! (and see here)
(him being a ER nurse as well confused me)
Do ya also work at MCRMC? My wife is a Peds nurse there! She knows Mike (he may not know her).
I'm heading out to the Upper Det on Saturday morning *(if I can get my boat in) I am tempted to try Algonac, but previous encounters with that area have been less than fruitful!. Perhaps this week some time I'll give it a try. Good luck. Hope to meet ya sometime!
--Dennis--
ERnurse said:
Yeah thats me, Tan actually olive drab Lund 20 ft. I usually have the yellow lab with me sometimes my Gordon setter too.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dennisthemenace said:
ER, Sorry I called ya Mike! lol
I talked to Mike last night and he straigtened me out. Boy he's an avid outdoorsman, huh? Much like yourself from what I hear!!! (and see here)
(him being a ER nurse as well confused me)
Perhaps this week some time I'll give it a try. Good luck. Hope to meet ya sometime!
--Dennis--
I was wondering, yeah, we work together.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.