Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Word to the wise......

Had something happen last night, which I should share. Want to warn others not to be as dumb as I was.

I live on the north end of LSC, off Anchor Bay Drive.

Well...long story, short. Some "low lifes" decided they needed some of my personal items more than I. Shame on me, for leaving these in my vehicles UNLOCKED (vehicles!! - they hit two of my cars & the boat parked in the driveway!!!)

Lost some nice items. Gear, sunglasses, my briefcase, a Palm, Color Handheld GPS (countless weighpoints!!!), knives, etc. Also hit a few of my neighbors too. (Guess i am not the only dummy, leaving things in my car / boat, off Anchor Bay Drive. Plus a neighbors boat, docked in the water.

WARNING - The police said larcenies are becoming more and more common. Especially the past month or so. FYI

DON'T be DUMB like me......lock up your things. Real pain the ***** cancelling those credit cards, etc...from my briefcase.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
I'm in country near Marine City
About 3-4 months ago they broke into my Garage and stole my Dewalt Miter saw. :rant: They also walked into the neighbors house and stole a purse. Plus good friends of ours near us had their house broke into in the daytime and lost tons of stuff. :eek:
Lock your cars and lock and load boys and girls. I hope that bastard that stole my saw comes back. I have a present for him this time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts