81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,250 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Lol. You look like you are about to fill your waders in that next to last picture. Nice fish!

So you never told us. How did the paddle work?
Haha, it does look like I'm so happy I could just pee.
Paddle worked awesome. I could flat out move with just a few deep forward strokes. It was quite heavy and my elbows still hurt. But it controlled the boat quite well.

·
Premium Member
18,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
I say paddle should remain at lodge and next trip Brushbuster autographs it. Perhaps cut&paste your postings & photos herein and hang alongside as a testament for the world to revel.
Actually I think it is in a pretty good place. Anyone who visits the only bnb in the village will be reminded to bring a extra paddle, that self reliance is the key to traveling in the bush, and if one person can do something that seems impossible at the time so can another.
The paddle rests just bellow the nose of the moose skull on top of the roof.
Tire Plant Wheel Vehicle Car

·
Premium Member
18,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Does anyone know how to post a video? I have a video of the beginning stages of the paddle making. I don't really want to go on YouTube and upload it.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Actually I think it is in a pretty good place. Anyone who visits the only bnb in the village will be reminded to bring a extra paddle, that self reliance is the key to traveling in the bush, and if one person can do something that seems impossible at the time so can another.
The paddle rests just bellow the nose of the moose skull on top of the roof.
View attachment 854315
Perfect place for it indeed!

81 - 90 of 90 Posts