Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m not sure. Was hoping some of the pros on here would give their input. If I cover his rack, I think hey, that’s a 3 or 4 year old. Then I look at his head gear and think this is a yearling buck.

·
Registered
787 Posts
That's a thick neck for Oct. 13th. he's basically a walking rectangle. No idea on age, but I'll bet he's been hitting the gym and doing his share of shoulder shrugs and what not. Do you happen to have 12 in. diameter trees rubbed/uprooted in the general vicinity?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's a thick neck for Oct. 13th. he's basically a walking rectangle. No idea on age, but I'll bet he's been hitting the gym and doing his share of shoulder shrugs and what not. Do you happen to have 12 in. diameter trees rubbed/uprooted in the general vicinity?
There’s a telephone pole absolutely shredded close by. That may explain his physique.

·
Registered
9,308 Posts
He looks mature T. Are shooting him if you get the chance?? I keep asking myself this same question.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He looks mature T. Are shooting him if you get the chance?? I keep asking myself this same question.

Nope. Have a pretty solid group of deer this year that I’m after. Hopefully someone gets a chance at him. I’d love to see the dressed weight on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

1 - 20 of 22 Posts