Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got on the ice about 2:30, fished with waxworms and minnows... i got 1 right off the bat and then nuttin for about 1hr or so then they turned on pretty good.. not much in size but alot of em, i ended up keepin 23, all between 7"-10", only 1 10" though.. wish i had a shanty... oh, did i mention i almost lost a pole? lol had it settin on my bucket and turned around just in time to see it plunge half into the hole before i could grab it, i got lucky, a guy sittin a little ways from me wasnt so lucky, he lost his... guess someone will get a little extra with that fish...lol headin out tomorrow again, not sure when or where.. open to suggestions..

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
did you walk out to your spot or do you have a snowmobile or something?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
unfortunately i have to walk, no sled or wheeler... good thing we dont have to go to far... headin back out tomorrow, only this time my kid is haulin the load.. lol

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
My neighbor only got 2 friday afternoon ?? he fished until dark. I don't know if he moved?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i fished straight out from the dnr launch, i believe i was actually the furthest guy out without a shanty, was only 2 of them past me too, was right near the crack....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts