Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know these used to be an option on old Case tractors. I have had this thing sitting around for a long time, but ever really looked into this particular one. Do any of you folks have an idea what it's from or value?
Thanks.
Thumb Wood Font Office equipment Metal

Computer desk Peripheral Computer Personal computer Output device

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Exhaust whistle, used on Model T's back in the day, probably tractors too.

No idea of value, but as mentioned, there will be a few guys at Buckley that will know everything about every whistle ever made and will likely buy it if it's for sale.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know these used to be an option on old Case tractors. I have had this thing sitting around for a long time, but ever really looked into this particular one. Do any of you folks have an idea what it's from or value?
Thanks.
View attachment 242232
View attachment 242233
Still have that exhaust whistle...? I'm a new member and have been looking for that exact model for years! You're gonna laugh....it's actually for a musical instrument! See it on the left of those organ pipes? It's called a Bloboy and was invented to sound like a Steam Engine for a piece of music that I'm performing in November. Let me know!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
38,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still have that exhaust whistle...? I'm a new member and have been looking for that exact model for years! You're gonna laugh....it's actually for a musical instrument! See it on the left of those organ pipes? It's called a Bloboy and was invented to sound like a Steam Engine for a piece of music that I'm performing in November. Let me know!
It's still somewhere around here. I think the one I have is considerably larger than those in your picture. This one has a 3/4" pipe inlet. Check your messages.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's been awhile since you made your post, but I have one of these if you are still in need of one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts