Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went and watched the movie Act of Valor this weekend. I don't think they will win any Oscars for their acting but these were real Navy Seals and they did a pretty good job with the acting, but man oh man are these guys badass. And they have some awesome weapons at their disposal.
Great movie though, makes you appreciate that we have these guys protecting us.

·
Registered
805 Posts
I saw it last night and I really liked it. We sleep safer at night because there are those that would do violence to our enemies.

·
Registered
16,457 Posts
Probably the only current movie I'm interested in seeing. Glad to hear the good reviews.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,130 Posts
Too bad they can't do movies about the super secret SpecOps teams out there no one knows about and the govt denies.

·
Banned
10,217 Posts
seen it with my 2 sons on sunday. I give it an 8.5 out of 10.

Great action film though. I really enjoyed the gattling gun on those river boats. They are definitely bad ass.:D

·
Banned
3,519 Posts
Saw it with my wife yesterday. Almost seemed a bit like a documentary, but well worth the watch, especially since one of the young guys that hunt with us, well his brother was an officer in the SEALS until he had to "retire" a year or two ago due to an injury to his hip I think. Met him several times, and he's quite a guy. Without knowing he is/was a SEAL, you would never imagine that's what he did. God Bless 'em all for what they do.

·
Registered
805 Posts
seen it with my 2 sons on sunday. I give it an 8.5 out of 10.

Great action film though. I really enjoyed the gattling gun on those river boats. They are definitely bad ass.:D
Somehow I missed that they had gattling guns set up on the fast boats until they opened up and I couldn't help but say Holy Crap! out loud in the theater. They are in fact bad ass.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Really liked it!
The only movie I've watched in a theater where no one was talking and not one single person stood up until after all the credits. It felt like everyone was showing their respect.
Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Really liked it!
The only movie I've watched in a theater where no one was talking and not one single person stood up until after all the credits. It felt like everyone was showing their respect.
Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
I know what you mean. Nobody said a word through the credits, and nobody got up early before the credits were done. It was very strange. The whole theater was so quiet you could hear a pin drop after the movie. Never experienced anything like that after a show in a theater.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts