Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK,I went to my dads house and cleaned him out of pencil plugs and 2 short stout rods.I went to lakeside tackle and picked up 2,2.5,3 and 4 oz bell sinkers. I spent a few hours tying leaders per slicks info on whipping 101. I won't even be able to function at work the next few day's thinking about getting out friday or saturday night. I have purchased a yearly launch permit at the st.clair launch, so that is where I will put in at.I have been reading on these reports that purple and wonder bread p/p's have doing pretty good? Can some of you guy's give me some good spot's to start from? And any tips will be really appreciated.I promise I won't tell anyone this top secret info. Please post it or send me an [email protected]

THANK YOU!!!!:D

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
just go south after you put the boat in the water until you see the power lines that cross over the river to the Labton power plant on the Canadian side.. throw anchor any where between them lines and the canal that comes out of the Diamond cove subdivision which is just a couple hundred yards north of the power lines and you could set up just north of that canal and have your baits running in front of that canal is another option..

anchor up in 22' or less of water and give it a go.. Cya Slick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts