Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
cold, dead hands ......
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my favorite stands and yesterday morning was just spectacular. Thought I'd share and I'd love to see some of your pics too!

·
Registered
331 Posts
great picture, looks like a nicely set up spot

·
Registered
2,848 Posts

This was a few nights ago. These are the things that make long days in the stand worth while.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
thats an awesome pic Mylo!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Here is a field that like to hunt over there is some very thick woods on one side and a hedge row with farm land on the other side. the deer pass back and forth and sometimes bed down in the tall grass.

Here is another shot from the same stand ( ladder stand for bow season). Them two stands in the back ground are vacant thats why i chose to sit in this stand. Note the two small does in the picture.

·
Banned
19,596 Posts
From bow season in a climber. Moved to another location about 50 yards away for firearms season so far but moving again this afternoon. I've been playing hide and seek with a buck for the last two nights right at dusk but he has not given me a clear shot so far. I'm moving the stand slightly this afternoon to get a better angle on where he comes out of the thick stuff. ;)

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
This is from last week, I named him the lesbo buck. There were a couple of lesbos kayacking down the river. They pushed him off his bed to me. He hung around for a bit.

·
cold, dead hands ......
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Very nice Swampie - and the rest of the pics too!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
From bow season in a climber. Moved to another location about 50 yards away for firearms season so far but moving again this afternoon. I've been playing hide and seek with a buck for the last two nights right at dusk but he has not given me a clear shot so far. I'm moving the stand slightly this afternoon to get a better angle on where he comes out of the thick stuff. ;)

Nice spot and equipment. I plant to shoot one of those next year.;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts